Firstly, make sure you do a 'sync', then log out and close HerdApp.
In all cases you will need your herd number and HerdApp password to sign into HerdApp again.
To clear app data in Android (varies slightly for different versions of Android)
- Go to the main Settings menu.
- Find Apps (or Applications, or Apps & Notifications, depending on your device) in the menu.
- Find and tap HerdApp on this list.
- Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and data will become available. Tap on both.
On iOS (iPhone/iPad) you have to delete the app and reinstall
- Tap Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage.
- In the top section (Storage), tap Manage Storage.
- Select HerdApp.
- Tap Delete App (allow it to clear data if asked).
- Go to the App Store and re-download it.
To clear app data on Google Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. A box will appear.
- From the drop-down menu, to clear everything, select All time.
- Leave the setting on Basic at the top, there should be 3 boxes ticked.
- Click Clear data.