You now need to get your HerdApp synced with ICBF to see all your animals and their data.
If you don't know your ICBF username and password:
- Text the word PASS to 0894577663 to receive your password. (NOTE: Your mobile number needs to be stored on the ICBF database for this to work.)
- Email Support (email@example.com).
- Call ICBF on 0238820452 during office hours (9am – 5.30pm)
Please see attached a form in case ICBF request same to be completed to release your data from Agfood.
Once you have your ICBF username and password you can finish your HerdApp signup.
- Go back to the HerdApp welcome screen.
- Tap "Signup (If new to HerdApp)" to the start the signup process again.
- When you enter your herd number you will be brought to the next step to enter your ICBF username and password and continue the rest of the HerdApp signup process.
Don't forget there is a Just Ask? option on the home screen for any queries you may have. You can send us a message after hours and we will get back to you the following work day.
If you need any help contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 046-9249964 or 046-9245118 (9am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri excl bank/public holidays).